BeSafe® Enhanced Floor Plan For First Responders
BeSafe is a proactive emergency response system that assists emergency first responders to quickly access important information. It's just mouse clicks away!
BeSafe provides emergency personnel with answers to time-critical questions like:
- What is the most direct access to the archives room in the library?
- What hazardous materials are stored in Lab #8 in the science building?
- How far is it from the front door to the auditorium stage?
- Where is the gas shutoff and what is the cell number of the emergency contact at the utility company?
- Is there a window in Door 19?
- Where could someone hide in the cafeteria?
- Is there roof access to the library wing?
- Can you see into the Registrar's office from the courtyard?
BeSafe conducts site visits to validate the accuracy of all data collected.
- Emergency Contact Information
- Utility, Building and Maintenance Information
- Demographics of the Building Occupants
- HAZMAT Information
- Exterior Entrances and Exits
- Areas with High Safety Concerns
- Unique Building Features
- Hydrants and Generators
- Aerial Photos
- Prerecorded Video
- Buildings, Doors, Windows, Crawlspaces, Stairways
- Utility Contact and shutoff information (Water, Electric, Gas)
- Fire Alarms, Control Panels, Sprinklers
- Alarm Systems, Cameras
- Telephone, Intercom Systems
- Roof Access Information
- Key Contacts at utilities, first responder groups, and school administration.
- Interactive Detailed Floor Plans
- Digital Photos of all doors, linked via point-and-click "hot spots" on the floor plans.
- Aerial Photos that show the surrounding terrain and points of access, also linked via point-and-click "hot spots"
- Identification of all doors, windows, roof accesses, and hazardous materials.
- Identification of all gas, water and electric Shutoffs.